To guarantee the completeness of service and depth of distribution for national and international deliveries, Ambrotras has entered into long-term agreements with renowned logistics companies operating in a global network and well organized.
Main services offered:
- STORAGE AND HANDLING BULK.
- STORAGE AND TRANSPORT with CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE.
- DISTRIBUTION G.D.O.
- TRANSPORT OF ARTWORKS.
- DELIVERY parcels and ENVELOPE AT AGREED DATE AND TIME.
- STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION OF CLOTHING HANGING.
- TRANSPORT DOOR TO DOOR.
- TRANSPORT AUTHORIZED RAEE.
- TRANSPORT UNDER A.D.R.
- TRANSPORT OF DRUGS AND RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS.
- CIVIL AND INDUSTRIAL MOVING.
- EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES.
- HANDLING WITH MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT.
- MICRO LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT.
- INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT OF HIGH-TECH EQUIPMENT.
- ARCHIVES MANAGEMENT.
One of the cornerstones of Ambrotras is attention to the issues of environmental sustainability. The company is at the forefront in finding solutions for a sustainable mobility really aiming at a drastic reduction of pollution thus improving air quality.
Ambrotras offers multiple intermodal transport solutions using the four-way: road, rail, sea, air; in accordance with the type of product, the budget, and timing.
This allows the customer to use a shipping service on time and optimized for both national and international shipping.
In order to ensure the efficient management of shipments, the centralized information system, always up and constantly updated, allows the exchange of information in real time with the computer systems of the Customer or Partner Companies, ensuring easy tracking.
At its logistics areas, Ambrotras offers a management service within paper archives of active shipments, archives of deposit and historical archives. This service provides for the withdrawal of the documentary material at the customer, the development of appropriate systems of classification and packaging, to end with the physical storage.
Access to information from the company customer can take place in one of the following ways:
- ONLINE CONSULTATION: With a simple click the Customer can easily accesses information remotely ausing specific passwords and authentications.
- HOME CONSULTATION: The customer asks to see the document concerned at his home.
- DIRECT CONSULTATION: The customer can reach Ambrotras’ archives and access data with the help of a manager who will provide support and will guarantee your privacy.
To ensure the safety and physical integrity of documents and people, the facilities are equipped with video surveillance service, supervision, smoke and fire sensors according to law.
Ambrotras always implements a programmatic activity of self-control and evaluation of business processes, constantly improving their performance to meet customer expectations.